The Kumano Great Fireworks, Awa Odori Festival, Seto Inland Cruise and other amazing experience and beautiful areas to visit
You will be able to enjoy Kumano Great Fireworks and Awaodori inTokushima City from the charter cruise all on this trip. This beautiful navigation route sails in the popular Seto Island Sea. Let's sail out to a journey to discover "the Summer in Japan".
Please note that (1)Port charge 16,000 YEN, (2)Tips 16,980 YEN, (3)GOVERNMENT FEES 20,000 YEN should be collected by your agent (advanced payment required). All the prices are based on per person and calculated according to the current exchange rate.
Higher ranking rooms are available, Contact us for more information
90days before departure date-32days before departure date
20 % of total price
31days before departure date-22days before departure date
50 % of total price
21days before departure date-5days before departure date
80 % of total price
4days before departure date
100 % of total price
1. Prices are based on double occupancy per person rate.
2. Please note that the staterooms shown are samples only. Actual cabin decor, details and layout may vary by stateroom category and type.
3. Anyone past 24 weeks in their pregnancy and infants less than 6 months of age before the tour ending date will not be able to participate in this tour. Anyone under 20 years old at the tour starting date will need to have someone 20 years or older to board the cruise with them.
4. NO REFUND DUE TO CHANGES OF PORT CALL , ANY CHANGES OF SCHEDULE, PORTS SKIPPED DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND OR SHIP COMPANY'S JUDGEMENTS.
5. Cruise fees are included. But Fees such as flight fare between Korea and Japan, land transportation, accommodation in Japan and optional tours are not included. 6. Please note that ① Port charge 16,000 YEN, ②Tips 16,980 YEN, ③GOVERNMENT FEES 20,000 YEN should be collected by your agent (advanced payment required). All the prices are based on per person and calculated according to the current exchange rate.
7. Any events and shows on board will be operated and performed in Japanese.
It is held in various parts of Tokushima as a summer festival. Its name is also known to the world with their history being 400 years old. The festival is held during the 4 days from August 12th to 15th every year. Awaodori's music vibrate throughout the town, and thousands of spectators are dancing, bouncing to the rhythm of the scene. On this cruise, you are able to join them and fully enjoy the real pleasure of the authentic "Awa Dance."
The tickets to Awaodori sells out in hours from sales. However, we have prepared this experience especially for the guests on the Diamond Princess.
Kumano Great Fire works is one of the fireworks you cannot pass up. The best part, you don't have to be with the huge crowd that gather at the venue. You can see it from the ship, relax without being caught up in troubles and the traffic jams.
In this area of the sea, there are 3,000 kinds of islands; large and small. Some are uninhabited islands and small islands only a few meters around. To see all the small islands creating one beautiful view is just simply astonishing. The figure of the diamond princess passes through two bridges is a masterpiece.
Kurushima Kai Bridge Ohashi
long bridge that links Ojima island in Imaji City and the Seto Inland Sea. The total length is 4105 meters and the height of the bridge girder is 65 meters. The Kurushima Strait is one of the biggest oceanic difficulties, as it was dubbed, "Kurijima, Naruto, two and Nagarono, three and sharp, Majunseo Seto (Kanmon)" from the old days, Japan's three greatest ripples alongside the Naruto Strait and the Kanmon Strait It is one of the currents.
On this cruise, you can enjoy Busan in the evening. As it enters the port in the evening and departs late at night. You can enjoy the night view from Busan Tower, experience the vibrant city in the night market, oh, so many things you can do! Time will fly!
A city that is known for food, culture and laughter. Osaka has Japan's top skyscrapers and film theme parks. Disembarkation in Osaka is also possible at the same rate. (Please request at reservation)
We will stop by the Shimizu port, while enjoying the view of Mt.Fuji, a world heritage.Disembarkation in Shimizu is also possible at the same rate. (Please request at reservation)
Special stage of songs and dances by three former Takaragenneactresses. Hosting ballroom dance event, "Fureai Ball in Diamond Princess"
copyright (c) 2017 H.I.S. CANADA INC. all rights reserved.